Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hi Paula, I did not know you were from this area, a couple house maid of years ago I got to meet th


This weekend Viveiro held the sixth edition of its Renaissance market. The pedestrian streets of the old town are decked with banners and filled with craft stalls, wood, leather, soaps, food ... to meet King Carlos V, Juana La Loca and the royal party, who landed on Friday Covas beach. Accompanied by music, entered the town by the Porte de Carlos V and went to do Concello Balcony where the proclamation that this marks the start of fair statement.
Not only vendors were dressed in medieval attire, attendees could also rent costumes to blend into the environment. As left early posts, making a break from 3:00 to 17:00, just opened and we could see everything without crowds.
More pretty pictures! I love them with medieval markets and handicrafts all set in that time, I think it is beautiful! Reply http://breakfastwithpinkdiamonds.blogspot.com.es/ house maid kiss a Pretty Clear
Hi Paula, I did not know you were from this area, a couple house maid of years ago I got to meet this wonderful town and area, really a very comprehensive tour of Galicia where I met the wonders of this world ... I want to repeat in brief The I really like medieval markets, the trouble is that start to mix in some other type of sales (the last in which I was sold .. medieval crowns?) and distorts a little, but this certainly looks great a big kiss Remove cream natalialuzentupelo.blogspot.com.es Reply
Hey Paula! You know me you love me, and was looking forward you to put any on your blog! What vice is, I always end up with zero euros in your pocket! Anyway, how nice the people and the beach, and I did not know the Hello and happy day A kiss Mary http://viajandochic.blogspot.com.es/ Reply Delete
What memories! A year that we strolled through the market does, the truth is very nice and decorate it nicely, others not so much pains. Next year we hope not to lose. Reply Remove
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
ASALTABLOGS (1) DRINKS (4) CAKES (24) CAKES (1) CHOCOLATE (36) CREAM (15) CUPCAKES (8) SNACK (4) fondant (4) Fruits (19) COOKIES house maid (16) HOJALDRE (1) LIGHT (4) JAM (1) MUFFINS (3) CHRISTMAS (8) PAN (1) SPOON DESSERTS (9) AMERICAN RECIPES (21) ASTURIANAS RECIPES (5) SALT (3) SAN VALENTIN (1) CAKES (19) VEGETABLES ( 1) TRAVEL (4)
2014 (13) February (6) October (7) 2013 (65) December (8) November (8) October (3) April (5) August (4) July (8) grain bread (thermomix) To chop ... Crackers and blue cheese tart jelly beans ... white chocolate passion fruit Estrellitas Hazelnut Cake lemon, gin and cardamom Viveiro Renaissance Market in chocolate and almond sponge cake Double chocolate cookies June (8) May (7) April (10) March (4)


1 comment:

  1. cleaning services ocala fl I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete