Monday, February 23, 2015

Handedly linked jade US hands, and then went on its way home, since he wanted to spend the night, t



maiden "Long butler maiden walking !!" Raising Professional Smile Again, looking at the senior steward calculations naked eyes, my heart can only Kutan, you always misery, but I was miserable maiden day, only now beginning.
"Old president, you say, in the end you do not dismiss the Long Qiaoqiao open?" Morning garden event, maiden she cry I Miao Taipan nineteen lovely naive good little; then maliciously Nongsan Little Miss Meng Meng tails; in turn killed the Hasty small handsome little maiden hamster back to school; turn viciously ridicule fat tigers and big fat Ah This chunky twins; maiden and finally, finally she even said I was again ugly and boring old Granny sugar ball. In short, the day, described her guilt is endless, so as class guided, for other small cute nineteen healthy growth, I will not let this super little devil again Miao Miao who poisoned me.
"Oh, Don teacher, if you can convince her three uncles house. maiden You want to do as well."
"Well, certainly at the time I come." Pink pink little face infected maiden with a layer brilliant color, eyes exudes a deep spring.
"Ah ~ ~ Rose children, do not suck so hard ~~" gently patting the lower body buried in his Spitfire Girl, "You want me immediately in front of the beautiful class guided want you?"
"So she is to make a small wind cherished Tang Xiao Lian fifteen years?" Mei Mei standing by the door holding the sexy thunder dragon demon America smile, "so pungent Wildcats children, really very special."
"How-how of class guided?" Gently loosen the hand, then slowly straighten Xin long body, head to toe, I read it and then coldly, maiden "Why go to mine, do not come to me?"
"Oh, right, president of the dragon walking !! justified." Arrogant figure looking far away. I took a deep breath and walked out of the dragon's Group, which is peach men, silly man with icicle men are not my Rede Qi, this dragon is really a family man than a metamorphosis. It seems that I can choose the way Tang Xiao Lian only two: First, quit, go home with Daddy Don open martial arts, day in front of a group of US-based flipped rude bruiser; the second is to continue to subject it Long Qiaoqiao gas rather die than live life every day. If these two channels are not elected maiden Well, there is no third way feasible? Is married? Oh ~ ~ ~ do not want to, or forget to see step by step ......
"Well, money is amazing !! it? Relied somewhat pretty erotic drama staged in front of me?" Continues to vent anger hearts "thunder dragon in the alley, you have no moral shame this vile man, I Tang Xiao Lian curse you in the future you will be thrown like a woman. "think happy place, I was evil laugh" ha ha ha !! when you will not survive Qiusibuneng, kneeling in front of a woman begged her not to abandon you. "
"Metamorphosis, you gave me to let go!" Wielded in the hands of thin heels, severely hit go toward Shizuo "I dare you to take liberties Tang Xiao Lian, really do not know how to write the word dead !!"
"I do not know how to recognize Mr. Long Xiao Lian it my home?" Over fifty years but still glamorous young woman like thirty Xu Ru slightly amused with a pair of beautiful big eyes, in looking at the man sitting decent and polite After the conversation with the handsome, smooth and beautiful face was no hint of a smile.
"I do not know Mr. Long usually have a hobby of it?" Feminine voice, Tang Xiaoling eyes with obvious affection vision.
Alarm clock at half past five on time sounded wash after I put on sportswear and big brother to the martial arts exercise routine on a daily basis.
"Xiaowen, from freshman to start pursuing your wit Qiaoshu Wen Literature is not it? Why are you going like that happens thunder dragon?"
"You did not see him as a child, was not really Chun said, several times more flattering than those stars, and ah, you see that bike BMW, but yeah newest." The vast informed mom sideways into the crowd, the Gouzhuo purple eye shadow is love plus elegant sweep of the men sitting in the car, alas ~~~ If you're not married, then a young teenager, will Hours Mei Mei came under the same boldly approached.
"How - how long students, what do you say? You say it again?" Forbearance, Tang Xiao Lian, we must endure, otherwise, under the watchful maiden eyes of so many witnesses there are games, if I come to a corporal punishment student behavior, my lifetime teaching career will be available maiden only to destroy the little devil.
Dragon clouds cold micro hook mouth, is that it has a beautiful cat woman?
"Also stunned with what? I'm not quick to play !!" bass fiercely warned, "Remember I said it, if dare to let her little child injured hand, I immediately took to get rid of you."
"You give me up.", Pointing to the name of chatter children still afraid of beauty, I Gogo hands "middle of the night you came here to do? Want to dress like the introduction of crime?"
Handedly linked jade US hands, and then went on its way home, since he wanted to spend the night, then with my six brothers and squeeze a grindstone.
"He is my third brother !! Tangbo Mu Why do you ask?" Brow micro pick, flashed intraocular trace dangerous "him, he came home, sister?"
"I said after the talk, you did not hear it?" Evoke mouth cold smile, "how, husband you have opinions?" Although it is extremely tender, then, however, the ears hear the crowd, but it makes my heart hair cold.
"Fool !!" angrily off the computer, open the door and then staring with a towel around the lower body only beautiful man "Even things are not so easy to use, you're a stupid idiot plus."
"Ah, this child mouth, taste it in the end is what?" Deeply staring face, chest, while the desire to rise, the United States must face gently bent over, kissed as delicate pink cherry lips. First, the gentle fine licking light bite, and then handed to the temptation that slightly parted lips lips, tongue is presumptuous intrusion creamy maiden Grass.
Glamorous mother remembered yesterday morning, then, I was listless ball, let it fool school brother used to come and sit? That idiot really do not know how cold that captured the hearts of my family goddess. He used to come to be? I would not, that piece of chewing gum, glue him once, I also used to pay a boyfriend? My best husband, but flawless Ouyang seniors.
------------------------------------------
"Well, good, do not cry, we go back, okay? Otherwise Long grandfather may be worried sick."
"Well ~ ~" watching the outside of the thunder and squally showers, since not met the three men surnamed Long, had a night where nothing bad should it "good ~ ~ Thank you."
"Let me go!" Body backwards maiden a few steps, it took courage for the frost Heimou "I am your niece's teacher, please focus your village !!"
Hastily carried away again, arrogant man, who care for your kiss. I was clinging to simply difficult to move "shameless villain!" Raising the foot to kick on his knee, while he made the pain of the moment hastily ran upstairs, then quickly maiden locked the door, which erupted, maiden He should not come into it. At daybreak, etc. As long as I can go, okay, sure will be fine.
"Dragon Cloud ~~" why the body will be so hot so hot? Hands clenched into a fist, the body is trembling incessantly, feeling they were about to burn up, eyes began to blur, "not !!"
Riveted kitten ran away again, icy magic charm Heimou slowly lifted, maiden Dragon Cloud sexy whisper declared, "Tang Xiao Lian, both fled to where you were my woman !!"
"Third Brother, in my IQ300 genius mind, plus I have to let the US Tang Tang heartbeat beauty, will be able to give her a perfect first night."
"Okay, okay ~ ~ Tang teacher will not go to Long Grandpa take you to eat breakfast maiden ~"
Well ~ I'll let you try my original Tang Xiao Lian Cordless powerful. He took advantage of the occasion to indulge in my beauty, I fiercely boxing in his abdomen, and then lift the hem Henti a note, then raised his proud face, with a small hand patted him rudely pale handsome face "How, the taste is not very good, dear Ray ~~"
"How - how children, good, quick drink, drinking maiden tetra to buy you a nice doll, okay?"
"You are afraid of my house a few uncles it." I sit and watch the look pleasing, then charity camel Nuenue small body, "Come on."
Chapter maiden XVII Fung brothers and sisters, "Tang Tang sister, he has not put you how?" Slender hand gently persistent US hands, once again head to toe examination in determining maiden the taste of other men are not infected and then only after safely Perfectionist smile, "just maiden scared, right?"
"Why not? Early generation of the agreement, maiden said the change will be able to reform it? Do you want to phoenix clan enemies?"
"Miss Feng gentle virtuous, another door of the ladies of style, in love with my prodigal son is not too bad." Viciously gentle smile, watching the disdain Exquisite beauty "brother of the Lord as the Dragon, the most needed The mistress is headed like you. Brother, you say it. "
"What you say in a small cat would be my favorite."
"You come to do?" Woo ~ I have always tried to stay out of the image, but these men are ruined. Mercilessly tear infatuation school brother's hand, with a straight face and said, "soon to class, you still go several parents." Then, pull off spectacular dragon Qiaoqiao smirking, and went straight into the door go.
"Never mind, I'll be that sum sponsor people sent in." Deep sexy voice with a hint of gloomy ......
"Well ~ ~ So, lead the way."
"Let me go." This may seem noble essence overbearing man, not a "he" firmly stepped back toward the dark man light crumbs smile, "if you want to be sure to get the hand? What do I do it and shut? "
"I call heaven ~" ambiguous licking the wound, and then the entire lip latch, carefully suck, lick, not overbearing, no evil, no punishment, but full of tenderness and infinite sympathy and affection, as if In kissing the world's most precious treasure ......
"Do not touch you? So how are you going to" a faint smile, slowly untied the buttons on the shirt, the palm is further probe into the wide open collar in soft snow in delicate creamy skin the temptation to walk on .
"Said the owner of your home in the end my possession where Tang Tang, and quickly said, do not say I'm taking you on a shot."
"Why let me go?" Listening to the gentle words, fighting back the tears finally shed down the face amount, this man, and why I am always confused.
"She not only wanted stripped off my clothes, I also want to eat one." Elegant and slowly pull up their clothes, thin lips affixed small ears, though the sound is very light, but with about burning up hot "is not it? Xiao Lian, dear?"
"Well, damn cat, too arrogant not cute yo !!" burning out the door and gazed at the sight of the petite figure, thunder dragon is also not willing to follow up.
"Long's group president?" Eyes riveted on top diamond turtle, maiden seized maiden her father Don pulled around, and then retreated to the corner, maiden Hu Mu with a trace of embarrassment, "daughter ah, no matter how good a man not a foot three boats, we martial arts most stress is morally unethical this is something we absolutely can not do Tang. "
"Daughter, you know my temper what? You do not go with them and do not live at home. Your salary this still in my hands, as well as pocket money, you should maiden not even think I will give you."
"Get your ass off!" Fiercely brushed his head on the chest, "Stop, I want to go!"
"Ah ~ ~ Do not drive me away!" Beautiful curls in front of the goddess was so tempted him, slender hands could not ambiguous hug on the beautiful waist, handsome face is confuse people cutesy "sister school, I do not go, I want to stay with you. " maiden
"Oh ~ ~" smelly man, how such a heavy hand to want to push him, but did not shake him nothing, cold smile, "Long son, first up the line? Are you the weight of my breath coming fast. " maiden
"Ah ~ ~ ~ ~ really heavy," single-handedly pushed the man out of bed to bed, and then throw quilts cover his sexy body lay clothes, and then dial the phone, "Long butler is not it, the trouble to call two people come to your home three young master carried away. "
"How, heart, ah?" maiden Sexy deep voice lingering in small ears, lips hanging charm cold provocation "how dare not look at it? But you also do not look at me, only you can excites me. "
Quietly maiden and looked across the table sat a few sad young men, six indignant gaze blankly opt focused eating snacks, drinking milk curls beauty body.
"You mean to say Nanhunnvjia, independently of each other it?" Eyes flicker of panic and desperate, more tightly clamped to proceed in small hands, cold eyes staring beautiful cat child "Tang Xiao Lian, Do not be naive, even if I'm sure miss you, you say thunder and small wind will let you? ", then the momentum maiden with a bully and no doubt chill of the air.
After a peak of work, a lot less vehicles on the street, holding a little tired body, I stood quietly bus station.
"Simon tetra, maiden wondering to myself to ask good."
"Ah ~~ What happened?" Thoughts were upset, and I look to the opposite dissatisfaction indifference handsome face, "Long Er Ye, something?"
Car elegant man drove to the front woman, and then slowly open the door, slender and handsome body chic to stand by the roadside, with a little bit of tenderness Heimou moist, elegant with a touch of gentle smile on his face "Xiao Lian ~ how even I do not recognize the sound of it?" maiden
How - how long gloat in small ears sinister smile "smelly sugar balls, you wait three uncles were severely repair it."
Narrowed deep evil eye obscure maiden light eyes, and mouth evoke intriguing smile line "Xiao Lian, you do not want me to go?"
"Tang Tang sister, Kuaiqukuaihui yo ~" watching himself upright and slender body accompanied Johnson went out, Long Yufeng glamorous thin lips a hook, Qiao Qiao followed.
"Long Yufeng, what are you doing?" I looked fondly gazing at the waves ripple Yan beautiful eyes have a slight wave, there was wronged evoke thin lips, I had to hold back a surge of anger, "let go. "
"Nothing, I'm fine !!" What's the big deal, the romance of it, but why was it so heart pain. Or, I really should give up, never give up this love with my man ......
"I do not go, go your own way." Said while seductive Yaner with several men around to beat a wink, "This is my sister, how beautiful maiden it."
"Who are you?" maiden Looked at the dark tall man came up to me,

No comments:

Post a Comment