Sunday, February 1, 2015

Blessings has come my way ... Mom to Triplet Boys and Their little sister Dominique. My journey thr


Blessings has come my way ... Mom to Triplet Boys and Their little sister Dominique. My journey through Parenthood - the Good, the Bad and The Ugly! Soon I voortvloeien: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. Life is hard - but it's ook amazing. Menu
Trips and sister Dominique's school concert tonight. I was super excited! Now little ones for us it is something great, because it will see the first time they celebrate in a concert.
I can not wait for Dominique to appear on stage with her guitar and she and her other class mates "Dear, dear Jesus spotless Lamb" sing. As for the boys ... .. I like breath, best carpet stain remover put my glasses on, press a rescue best carpet stain remover tablet under the tongue and pretend I do not know - because Boetas moss learn their songs' words do not.
PS: Quintin, Reinhardt, Zander and Dominique ... .. No matter what happens tonight. Dominique'tjie all like you might have the guitar propels to see, or you pull faces Reinhardt (I KNOW you are going to do), Zander who might get stage fright and Quintin who just want to come to Mommy Arnell - you viertjies I just want said, "Mom and Dad are very proud of you, and you will always viertjies us four Superstars."
Enter your comment here ...
Search Recent Posts Daddy keep calm and CALL Mommy ...... GUESS WHAT MAKES FOR US IN 2015 ??? TA TA 2013 ...... 2014 ...... .. HELLOO THAT MONEY CAN NOT BUY ....... MORE SHINE THE SUN AGAIN ............... Archives January best carpet stain remover 2015 December 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December best carpet stain remover 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 Categories Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Post navigation
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment