Monday, June 2, 2014

NEW INTERNET SENSATION: Nice girl in two days gathered 7,000,000 views on YouTube! VIDEO

Worked as a maid, and then started making TALE ... Today's celebrity beauty
'I come from a simple family, so I could not tell my father to pay my bills, I had to work alone. My father always told me that before you become a queen, I need to learn to manage your own empire. So it worked as a maid, and then I found a job in a restaurant, "he told Camilla in the American talk show The wiev.
2007th met Matthew at the Hollywood club Hyde. "We talked at the bar and then I had no idea who he is. Then he had a big beard and he had a big hat on his head ', has revealed. Their romance quickly heated up, but only the last year married furniture cleaning after a long relationship.
Comment!
Follow us on Facebook!
IF YOU stopped believing in love ... Maybe you encourage this video to once again consider! poor woman entered ACTION REQUEST THE GOODS "on hold" furniture cleaning ... There was a shock!
NEW INTERNET SENSATION: Nice girl in two days gathered 7,000,000 views on YouTube! VIDEO
Comments furniture cleaning zgembo admislić on SCANDAL: A boy of 7-8 years gave shisha smoking in a nightclub in Travnik! PHOTO potatoes on SCANDAL: A boy of 7-8 years gave shisha smoking in a nightclub in Travnik! PHOTO


No comments:

Post a Comment