Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ashamed of me ;) Apparently she thought that I would be offended if he says that the work on which


My intention is to write openly about whatever is on my mind, I do not hide myself or people I am talking about the characters in some stories and all that underwrite a spade a spade. So feel free to me hejtajte, kamenujte ... I leave the fold because I AM NOT SHEEP!
I'm coming home less and less often, and every time I listen to just about who got married, who was born, who got pregnant. And that's it! So far I have not heard that someone somewhere hired, that started a business, a project that has contributed to the culture of the city, it has achieved its goal of a ...
Neither on this answer I do not know what to say. If you have a goal, you will find the funds. But it is easier to sleep, it's easier not to think for themselves, just go with the flow of society. God forbid that you alone after a 25-s. You finished two universities, career you finally got upward trajectory, doing, living, having fun, but ... you do not have a boyfriend yet? So what are you a woman?
E women my dear, you're very wrong what is today the only socially acceptable role of women is one in which a man servant. To be his wife, that she bore him children, to take care of the home and that depends on him. Each had an independent and self-confident woman is not acceptable to society, a society that still lies at the foundation of patriarchy. When the woman refused to obey male authority, depend on the men and take care of yourself society would be completely changed. And that not many fits and poison us. They give us the defined roles, the set patterns of behavior. I can not believe rosenhill it when I hear girls my age to say, "If not now, I'll never get married" or "I have to bear as soon as possible that my child would not have an old mom." A!
I think that every woman must first realize how a person could possibly rosenhill be a good wife and mother. How would it be if I got married and gave birth to 20 years, because it is socially acceptable, and then to 25 I remembered everything she could and wanted, what I've dreamed of all, which I gave up everything for the family ... And with 30 to was frustrated, unrealized woman who conveys his frustrations on the child and through his failed attempts to realize their dreams. To meet social criteria. She would have had a husband and child, and most important of all, do not be an old mom. Does it really matter? What's more important to a growing child in a healthy environment, with parents who are happy, do not they fight constantly and can provide him with everything he needs, but I have the prettiest mother of all mom at school?
I hate that we some women indirectly trying to say that I'm miserable because I still have one. "How to love?" ... "So what Zagreb city that does not have anything." So I want there with some jerk just to say that I have a boyfriend would be, so I guess I'm not poor.
Strong me and she spika as: "I shave about feminism these things ..." and then the problem of "her, if you break up with a boyfriend who will carry my bags from the grocery store?" rosenhill And big a problem! Fuck and that feminism! I do not shave I'm a feminist, but I'm dragging their suitcases always alone.
Actually, the worst in the whole thing is that I know that women who are aware that they will never be happy if you just meet the norms of society, if it is not implemented as a person, rather than accept the role of women, mothers, slaves ... those, those that are aware of their position, but do not have the courage to reject the general recourse standards, they are the loudest against my attitude. They are the ones we are constantly repeated: "You can not otherwise. You have to marry, you must bear, you have to be a good housewife and a beautiful, young mother. " rosenhill That is comforting. They tell you how I viewed through the prism of society, poor and alone ... but deep down they know that they would be happier if they dared themselves to decide rosenhill what role to play in our own lives.
Thank you ;) girlfriends talking to me, then in this fragment sentences lowered the tone and look, to pronounce the word "alone" in a voice so ... so ... I guess it inappropriately can act as an insult. This is actually the reason the entire text. Reply Delete
Now the thing is clear, you know, the saddest thing is that the point almost nobody dares to think and to commit themselves, everyone is OK and fajn. How do you say to a girl friend, obviously embarrassed, as if it was a shame to be alone, well, no, not at all; better than we are alone with a bag of bad habits that we do not understand. Reply Delete
Ashamed of me ;) Apparently she thought that I would be offended if he says that the work on which we have talked to people who are alone. What I would not be offended because of the fact that someone who is a lot easier to go to work anywhere in the world to send him, but someone who has a husband, children ... But I got the impression that he thought I would be ashamed to be alone, so is not inappropriate to mention it. Reply Delete
Everyone has an opinion that he must marry as soon as possible, some even before graduating from high school already married, so what hallo! Pregnant, and that's the reason the wedding? We know how such relationships end. Not even with 30 bad to be alone, where rush? Ak

No comments:

Post a Comment