Friday, August 29, 2014

Beginning Faith Study Bible Study Bible Reading The New Testament Old Testament Bible Introduction


Beginning Faith Study Bible Study Bible Reading The New Testament Old Testament Bible Introduction Faith In Christianity Islam History Know True Nature of Sin Grace Salvation Eternal Judgment of God Salvation Calendar mould removal Receive Water Baptism of Jesus Baptism Holy Spirit baptism mould removal of fire Importance of Baptism Grow Your Faith Worship You Know Who Lives Of Salvation Join Us Through Facebook Group (Group) Page (Page) Via Twitter Via Classifieds Website That Talk (Chat Room) Other How To Be Blessed Blessings Blessings Za Za Syndrome Rohon Suggestions and Feedback
1 The word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 And you, son of man, will you! Utauhukumu, you judge the bloody city? Then cause her to know all her abominations. 3 And thou shalt say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; City lavish blood in it, that her time may come; maketh idols against herself to defile her! 4 You have become mould removal guilty in thy blood was shed, and have become defiled by your idols they did; and thou hast brought near your day, and you come close to your years; then, because mould removal of that, I do not blame for the nations, and a mocking to all countries. 5 nearby and far away from you, zitakudhihaki, thou unclean, who have filled mess. 6 Behold, mould removal the princes of Israel, every one according to his power, have been in thee to shed blood. 7 In thee have they despised father and mother; between you have guests who do injustice; in you have they wronged the fatherless and the widow. 8 Thou hast despised mine holy things, and hast profaned my Sabbaths. 9 Slanderous men have been in thee to shed blood; and in thee they eat upon the mountains; between you have committed adultery. 10 In thee have they uncovered their fathers' nakedness; in you they have humbled her unclean during her separation. 11 And one hath committed abomination with his neighbor's mould removal wife; and another mould removal man has destroyed his son's wife for adultery; mould removal and another in thee hath humbled his sister, his father's daughter. 12 In thee have they taken bribes to shed blood; has received interest and profit; You get income for greed is thy neighbors by oppression, and hast forgotten mould removal me, saith the Lord GOD. 13 Therefore, behold, I cast it benefits you received a slap in unjust ways, and your blood from among you. 14 Is! Your heart can endure, or can thy hands be strong, in the days I kapokutenda things? I, the Lord, have spoken it, I will do it. 15 And I will scatter among the nations, mould removal and kukutapanya mould removal between mould removal different countries; I will burn your dirt, to ukutoke. 16 And thou shalt be profaned in yourself, in the sight of the nations; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD. 17 The word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 18 Son of man, the house of Israel has become dross to me; All of them are brass, and tin, and iron, and lead, out of the furnace; they are the dross of silver. 19 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye are all become dross, behold, I will gather mould removal them out of Jerusalem. 20 As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, out of the furnace, so kuvifukutia fire to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and my fury, and I will lay you there, and melt you. 21 Yea, I will gather and kuwafukutia mould removal fire of my wrath, and ye shall melted flow. 22 If money iyeyushwavyo between the furnace, mould removal so shall ye kavyoyeyushwa flow; and ye shall know that I the LORD have poured out My fury on you. 23 The word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 24 Son of man, say to the land, 'You are isiyosafika country, nor rained upon rain the day of wrath. 25 conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, mould removal like a lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; to take by force the treasure and precious things; have increased the number mould removal of the widows within her. 26 Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things; they put a different holy and always used items; nor did they teach people discern objects that are dirty and clean things, and they have closed their eyes, pay attention to my Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them. 27 Her princes mould removal flow are like wolves ravening prey; to shed blood, and to destroy souls, that they might profit by illegal means. 28 And her prophets have bear with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD; if the Lord did not say a word. 29 people of the land have used violence, they robbed by force; They have shamefully poor and needy, and have oppressed mould removal foreigners without rights. 30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment