Saturday, October 12, 2013

Through adherence to my


Home Slow Fashion Manifest slow fashion principles of reasonable shopping How to find your style How to buy fewer clothes Buy fewer clothes - practical tips 10 unusual servants reasons to limit purchases about things "better deals" Travels England France Spain Malta Iceland Morocco Peru Sweden Italy & Other Adventures and Discoveries month Spot Digging - Points of Interest Subjective Guide Press Info Advertising servants en Style Digger Live Slow. Stay simple. Explore.
The last few days I spent in Casablanca, Morocco, where he lived in an upscale hotel turbo (when traveling with its own budget, luxury lodgings is the last thing I want to spend it, so the more I appreciated these few nights in the Arabic tale), I ate brilliant Moroccan food, spent time with friends, and, above all, watching beautiful clothes, courtesy of Casablanca Fashion Week. Photos and videos of the fashion week will publish soon, the first fire goes ogólnowyjazdowa report, showing the city and that's what I did between shows.

THE CITY Casablanca is a huge city, has a lot more people servants than this, for example, of Warsaw, and little to do with the idyllic servants picture of Morocco, which we usually have in mind. To meet the boy in djellabie grazing goats and sheep, and ass, with the goods on the back, you need to choose a good deal for the city. I was lucky enough servants to be in Casablanca, home to many of my friends (this is my third visit to the city), so I had a chance servants to see it from a completely touristy side. Not that Casablanca was spectacularly full of tourists, but doing what people and walking in with them in the "everyday" places is by far my favorite way to explore the city.
Through adherence to my "guides" I had the opportunity to see a tailor's shop in the suburbs, located in the middle of the vegetable market, the Moroccan equivalent of second hand store (a lot of experience, especially given the mice and chickens, but after fighting a piece of clothing that I had seen in our native second handach nothing is able to surprise me). I went to a hammam - it was quite funny, because I went alone and found that no one speaks a word of English, and I do not quite know what to do. I left impressed, steam beats all possible SPA, go choose, if only you had the opportunity. The feeling of purity and lightness throughout the ritual is amazing.
PEOPLE AND FOOD I do not know why these two categories have joined servants me in one piece, perhaps because most of the meals I shared with friends, which seemed to me to be even better. The only lonely trying to eat breakfast ended up receiving three chocolate croissants instead ordered chicken sandwiches. Exceptional thanks are due to Sofia, servants Mounie and Joseph, who made my trip was exactly what I dreamed. Their limitless patience in showing me the strange places and answering hundreds of questions, combined with the lack of further ado and courtesy are perhaps the best example of Moroccan hospitality. In addition, I have met a lot of new people, beautiful Kenza from La Revue de Kenza, servants a lovely Yasmine and Louis Philippe, who has a very rare gift compilation of the strangest clothes in such a way that all true delights and a lot of other people, which I will not mention, because the length of the Post and so begins to exceed all standards of decency. servants
Moroccan cuisine is definitely one of my favorites. Simple food, varied aromatic, mildly spiced perfectly fits in my culinary tastes. I was able to demolish several different tajinów servants (named after the conical vessel in which the dish is prepared with vegetables, often with the addition of meat or fish), up wonderful Moroccan bread and hearty traditional breakfast of pancakes, fruit, honey and almond paste amlou. I wish that this time I did not get to the couscous, but I plan to go back soon, so maybe soon I will have a chance to catch up.
THE MARKETS And finally, one of my favorite objects to photograph, or market. I visited three - first, idealized Habous next to the royal palace, so clean and safe, it felt almost like Disneyland. Located in a beautiful area, where every now and then get the wonderful mosaic on the wall and decorated door. Second, far from the center of Riviera (for zmyłki servants located servants a long way from the sea), a completely local market, where the rate of non-Moroccan servants is very, very rare. We spent a lot of time, while Sofia visited the tailor, Joseph and I were doing circles around the square, talking with vendors. Within a few minutes we gathered three pounds of gifts (mostly in the form of mandarins) and a number servants of offers to spend the us in different parts of Morocco. servants Well, after

No comments:

Post a Comment