Sunday, October 6, 2013

Beautiful photos! I love the Spanish, but in Madrid I was not. With this klimatyczym pictures I cou


Home Slow Fashion Manifest slow fashion principles of reasonable shopping How to find your style How to buy fewer clothes Buy fewer clothes - practical tips 10 unusual reasons to limit purchases about things "better deals" Travels England France Spain Malta Iceland Morocco Peru Sweden pike brothers Italy & Other Adventures and Discoveries month Spot Digging - Points of Interest Subjective Guide Press Info Advertising en Style Digger Live Slow. Stay simple. Explore.
Just sit at the airport in Sao Paulo, waiting for a flight to Peru, and I want to share with you some photographs and a handful of impressions of Madrid. I spent several hours between pike brothers flights - enough to Museo del Prado, Retiro Park, walk through La Latina pike brothers district, the first of the season asparagus and salmorejo cordobes, vegetable cream with the last shot, served pike brothers cold. I knew that we would have enough pike brothers time, so I decided to do a completely pike brothers no plan, do not expect anything and let the city off guard. I do not remember the last time just wandering around the streets, no specific points to visit. If I had to choose one word to describe Madrid, it would be probably the adjective "imperial". In this city, even the narrow streets are wide, and inside the subway car can be safely pike brothers parked car sizable. It seems to me that it is one of those cities that you need to really get to know, to be able to fully appreciate, will slide across pike brothers the surface leaves pike brothers a nice impression, European city without a special character that can get boring quickly - I hope that one day I will have the opportunity to really get to know Madrid.

In Madrid, I was not, so I have no opinion about this city, but I have to go anywhere to Spain, then I would choose Barcelona. Beautiful is the penultimate picture pike brothers :) great stay in Peru, greet :)
A dozen hours in Madrid and the beautiful pictures :) I do not know Madrid, pike brothers the only Spanish city which is a stretcher in the heart of Barcelona, even if you were not really recommend it. There is beauty, magic and delights its architecture. It's really just fell in love with it by reading books Zafón and as I found myself there is just so-so everything I imagined :)
And I definitely prefer Barcelona. pike brothers It has its own specific nature, the atmosphere, the lack Madrytowi. As you wrote - Madrid is a nice European city. While I was there for only two days, and in Barcelona pike brothers for almost a week, so it's probably also had an impact on the assessment. I wish you a pleasant journey! :)
Reply + Alexander pike brothers Boguslawska May 16, 2013 at 14:55
Reply + Kinomaszyna May 16, 2013 at 16:37
Photos of beautiful, actually gave back the atmosphere of the city (where I studied 5 years), but I have one comment: pike brothers do photograph people, ask for their opinion on the matter. Close-up of person I was photographed by the blogger going by the hand of someone who, well, was not her husband :) blogger photo published, zanjomy came to them in the network, the rest probably do not need to talk. Sometimes, however, the interference with the privacy of the ludzi.Pozdrawiam.
Thanks for the reply :-) I dream Theses Peru but for me it is far unattainable. I'm looking forward to the relationship :) Here you have a page out of the ordinary Pole living in Peru - is involved pike brothers in helping children in the Peruvian slums, it is worth reading http://operujewperu.pl/
I was in Madrid a year ago, but going for a short time in June. I loved it. Oh could eat some seafood ... best regards. successful visit Peru - is also one of my travel plans for the future: D
I admire you, because I feel the artistry, when looking through your zdjęcia.Mam question, you have no problem with taking pictures of strangers do not you ever have time that someone gave you a fight or something bad to say? :)
Beautiful photos! I love the Spanish, but in Madrid I was not. With this klimatyczym pictures I could feel like I was there with you! :) Great! Waiting for pictures from Peru! and have a nice of traveling! :)
Reply + Fields May 21, 2013 at 11:56
Somehow I do not tempt Madrid purpose. This can effect the capital ;) Some time ago, we spent a nice holiday in Spain, wandering around the country, from Barcelona, heading north, and west, touching on the trail of St. James, sleeping in a tent somewhere in the wild every night in a different place, drinking large quantities of wine and eating mussels hunted at dawn: D Beautiful, beautiful country, here some photos I look forward to Peru!
Hey, I wish you wonderful pike brothers experiences. Could you please write again as you were able to hit on the cheap ticket to Lima? I know that you wrote about it once I think in the comment to one post, but przegrzebalam your blog iles months back and I can not find it. Thank you in advance and best regards, very value of your blog, I read years (sic) though never commented ;). Domi
I looked just

No comments:

Post a Comment