Thursday, October 31, 2013

Availability

Fleur de Santé Fleur de Santé Love2Smile Love2Smile Sunfleur Sunfleur Ziaja Ziaja NIVEA NIVEA ADEN ADEN Cosmetics Cosmetics
Hey, girls! :) I prepared for you a little surprise :) The first week Stenders company would like to thanks all of our would present my reader with a -10% coupon rate, you know how to use the webshop. Read more
My little collection of them now available: * Alverde tusecset * Mülleres tusecset * Essence Essence Smokey Eyes * flat brush flat eyeshadow brush * Brush * Mülleres Essence blush brush (old) * Noname Noname * Brush Lash and Brow Brush
A week to clean them, especially in this hot weather, when you do makeup every day, but on a regular basis, I make them wear makeup maiden noir on a daily basis, maiden noir I wash it twice a week for them to delete after use brushes with a damp cloth.
I usually perform the procedure on a sink, let m be a small bowl of water as well. The first step is slightly wetted brushes. We take care that the water does not reach the brush stem, because bedagadhatnak made of wood and glue release the hairs.
Hey! Niki :) I'm 21 years old. Shopping blog a long time, but this subject since July 2011 only. I love everything that is girly: beauty, make-up, nails, etc. :) I hope you'll enjoy my articles, and I can provide inspiration for you! :) The blog is the most active maiden noir on Facebook, you could achieve in https://www.facebook.com/gothicbeautyblog
Catrice (1)
Availability


No comments:

Post a Comment