Saturday, October 5, 2013

And the creation of this particular work it fell into my head that a great way to celebrate the 5th


Home Slow Fashion Manifest slow fashion principles fee du logis of reasonable shopping How to find your style How to buy fewer clothes Buy fewer clothes - practical tips 10 unusual reasons to limit purchases about things "better deals" Travels England France fee du logis Spain Malta Iceland Morocco Peru Sweden Italy & Other Adventures and Discoveries month Spot Digging - Points of Interest Subjective Guide Press Info Advertising en Style Digger Live Slow. Stay simple. Explore.
I'm so excited about the publication of this post, that's the best thing I can do is apologize for the confusion fee du logis - it's chaos in good faith, due to the fact how happy I am for the next ... well, to the point. For a long time I'm fascinated by the different types of games in the urban space and how they can be a positive influence fee du logis on the relationship of people to the city and the people of the people in the city. I pulled into the topic so much that he sacrificed his thesis.
And the creation of this particular work it fell into my head that a great way to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the blog, and the way to get additional fee du logis material to work, would be to arrange city game where I had to opportunity to meet some of you and maybe even provide you with a dose of unusual entertainment. And I do not like talking jejunum, I took the job and the plan is as follows: CITY GAME PHOTO: URBAN LEGENDS
2) The story will be based on modern urban legends Krakow - all those kind of true stories, starting with "a friend of my cousin ..." (this category tentatively baptized "crocodile in the Vistula"), which every now and then electrify the city, but those on little-known and interesting places, people and all other strangeness. Urban legends are my "guilty pleasure", I know a lot of them and constantly fee du logis looking for new - very few people can surprise me.
3) teams of four will be asked to solve a series of puzzles, zagwozdek and queries, and many of them will also include a photographic element - each team will be provided with our camera. The theme is urban legend, the board is the city - will put you in places that you did not have the concept and discover a whole new face of the city.
For reasons of logistics and organization, unfortunately, the number of participants is limited (up to 8-10 planning teams), but if we all work out, there will be more of such shares. If you want to take part in the photographic footsteps of contemporary urban game urban legends, please leave a comment on this post, please write something about myself, about why you are interested in playing and want to take part, together with the following email address at which I will be able to I contact you. Or maybe they have some favorite Cracow urban legends you would like to share? Any suggestions and feedback are also very welcome.
Teams will be four, so you can raise the whole teams, but do not worry if you fail to attract the man behind fee du logis - we do so that everyone had his own band, free to report your so in four, three, two persons, but also alone, let me know how many people in the notifying. Nobody gave me organize this game, I do not bring about any professional team organization (not counting fee du logis the kindness of my relatives), very you so please be cautious of - ask yourself if you really have the time and inclination then. The more positive attitude of participants, the better the fun - Inform interested in, ski friends! Within a week of application and look through next Sunday to appeal. Many thanks for all your support five years, we see in Krakow, I can not wait!
In Krakow, I average 2/3 times a year, I do not know why, but it seems to me that this is my Rome and every road leads to it despite the fact that I have to take at least a five-hour journey. I've never plunges to his legend nor accurate stories (some school trips with guided boring probably put me off). It is a charming city which enchants me some time. Your idea for a game can be a great way to learn more about the site and find out what attracts me so there ;) alexis.olk @ gmail.com
I submit it!! Was waiting for information from the announcement of the upcoming surprises. I'm very excited (bet you that even more of you, Asia!), Because not only beloved Styledigger, most beautiful Krakow, but a camera, which is exactly what tigers like to look for a companion najbardziej.Bede among his friends, and I hope that we will be ready to declarations. My email: aga@kunstman.netOby to see!
I am a native Krakowianka and reader of your blog, I hope that I will qualify to play: DCO to the history of Krakow is whether fee du logis I can share a few of

No comments:

Post a Comment