Monday, January 26, 2015

Please comment with your account at Facebook. (Log Out / Change)


I reached that place, which is sometimes unavoidable for any dreamy, very ignorant of real life and its challenges kind soul. Pre midlife kierra folsom crisis. I like really more of the word crisis, but the result is the same: the painful awareness that you are almost 30 and have not half the things done that you believe in your romantic twenties, you will not do. I call my state the yellow peach blues (I allow myself this type eufemistiese neologism) the disillusionment that I probably now South Africa's next Antjie Krog is not (I had indeed been on 18 for debut and at 18 I was so busy dreaming about all the books that I am writing that I even did not have time for any rights had as something write down) also that I probably never will play the role of Kitri in Don Quixote my favorite ballet (okay to be honest to be had I been somewhere in high school then realized I had to make peace with my inability to my toes for longer than a few seconds so ridiculously small toonvuis to point) that I might not Afirka South's first woman president kierra folsom is not going and even fewer Miss South Africa or a Egoli star. (Well, I will admit that I somewhere in my teens properly brainwashed by Anne Line Kriel and Brumilda van Rensburg's spotless sheets and impossibly white teeth)
With the piece of brutal truth in my mind and the knowledge that we are all not in that fortunate position is given to ourselves in some sweet vyfletter country, kierra folsom I decided instead to try to figure out who I am and want to be in my immediate kierra folsom environment. The pieces nicely and toweragtigheid on my front porch to look up and my life with it to give new color.
I can not tell you how I identify with you! The thirty-thing is just ... I had traveled through Africa with my 4 4 for I have thirty geslat, now I drive to work and back with my Micra and hope I have enough money to visit my parents in December. Your blog makes me feel better. :) The trials that come upon you in the old little life is just so much easier to handle when you know you're not the only one with no struggle! kierra folsom ;)
Please comment with your account at Facebook. (Log Out / Change)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment