Friday, January 23, 2015

2014 (19) November (7) October (4) September (7) God


Sometimes fred butler I think that I only had at the time of my pregnancy more than one brain cell ... for there I stood earlier tonight with fingers partially assembled, and partly to a look down ge-superglue is ... It all happened in an attempt to winning a gold star for my son's Grade 3 task. Somewhere between fred butler the recycled coffee fred butler cans and the instructions superglue my attention wandered ... and I realized that everything really superglue glue. Hollow I was now stokstyfgegomde fingers fred butler and look bathroom supply put my hand under hot water ... mar it does not help. See when the omo liquid detergent so out of the corner of my eye, and in a fleeting moment I think the fact that my servant fred butler a while back the dishes with it, and my bowels spotless week afterwards simmered ... I grabbed the bottle and throw them into the water ... and slowly come fix the gaze and my fingers apart ... my fingers hurt, stained black, hard of glue ... But there was to be a lesson .... careful what you touch ... to your mix. If you like something ugly talk, gossip, jealousy man, the consequences might in black stains on you stuck down. But more than that yet ... though your hands how black the glue of sin that has clung to you, you have the best probe detergent even solve the most persistent stains of sin and everything spotless white agterlaat- and just one small drop of His precious blood was enough! Amen!
2014 (19) November (7) October (4) September (7) God's bugs Organic beans and castles fred butler My fingers and superglue Blood and Water Forgotten uniforms, an email envrede: a day in my .. . Faith that jingle "O the goeietyding, O the joyful ... The trees guard the Lord speaks so often Mi ... August (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment