Sunday, March 15, 2015

Today was the shit päev.hommikul woke up at half past eight I went to a quarter 7.kell kooli.seal t


Today was the shit päev.hommikul woke up at half past eight I went to a quarter 7.kell kooli.seal tobil.siis hellasin enelile smith went to the on.liikus kooli.ootasin teda.kuulasin telfist musa.siis vallentuna jamasime there smith (took the phone away) .then I gave SEPA dikserit that he can increase some funny videos vallentuna vaadata.sain telefoni.noh a blacksmith and how it came to eneli.vaatasime rait laughing üle.kuna videos these videos we rethink what we already knew about the place, and laughed to (feik sux. ..). Then we went to Enel tobile.siis deily ka.tegime tobi had some time off and then the lessons. I had no school today, no matter vallentuna comes ... Russian: raadiot.eda listened gazing curiously * frowned * .ühe sain.suht pointless. Keka: riideid.istusin pingil.kuulasin was not half an hour and witnessed how the EDA deily talked about how cool it was edal Tartus juua.eriti stress this issue because the mood was not offered in the morning hours after nullis.siis eda thrown out, and the faithful dog ran deily Naq it also immediately järgi.jäin bench üksi.panin telfist Musa käima.kuulasin maselaule namely: daroof-lost-dreams B2H guardian angel cut-maiden window sill falling up fearless-FM Static-tonight-eminem cleaning out my closet and sat on a bench head in his hands toolil.viimase feet during the song started, I was already in tears jooksma.kuna nututuju morning, it was already in his pocket, just in case the toilet paber.pühkisin face ära.sundisin rahulikuks.noh the end I ended up doing an hour lõpuni.tund then immediately pulled from the fog got nigu. eta: head hurt (Naq last week already) ... keeping my tears tagasi.tegin work to the rest of the thoughts oleks.kirjutasin eneli pens. Hold the things around you! then had to tear one which I quickly became pühkisin.lõpuks it through the hour. the difference between feeling I somehow do not remember at all ... anyway Essa was a long break. geo: I sat behind deily juures.kuulasin muusikat.kuulasin eda and deily juttu.kuigi süvenenud.tegime deilyga plans that do not go away because I wanted a headache vallentuna at first I thought that tappa.tegelt not tell anyone that I'm going to sleep at home v koju.et simply die ära.aga no then I thought ah let deily you should too if he wants. light meal break ... we ate and then went to kanseleisse deily lahkumispabereid.öeldi the fire at one time you get some kind of page, and you no longer have never come here kooli.noh clock 1-ni, we were under the cloak of an empty juures.rääkisime deilyga tähjast.ma Actually I was kinda in their minds. we went there at 1 pm kanseleisse.ootasime nati deily and got his papers, he is officially kätte.nüüd school lahkunud.mina start tomorrow and I have gone to collect signatures for the next Friday (this sentence is hurt. '. () would not it be easier to just kill yourself ? that should vallentuna not be seen how others struggle in agony because of you ... that there should be a tortured myself? I honestly do not want to seda.ma I was selfish, disgusting jne.ma thought only myself ... I had not thought of that makes my leaving teistele.ma aind moaning that how hard I have to go away and I am so pläma.KRT other nasty person ... Fuck, I can not küll..ah your thoughts here kirjutada.sest my head hurts and I'm honestly not interested in the jõua.kui ask yourself . I guess I'm going to die of it yourself and others (at least ARNE) the joy away. say goodbye
2015 (3) February (3) 2014 (35) October (4) September (5) August (2) July (5) May (5) April (5) March (6) January (3) 2013 (43) December (2) November (5) October (4) September (3) August (2) June (2) May (3) April (2) March (12) February (4) January (4) 2012 (140) December (5) November (6) October (15) September (8) August (14) July (9) July (8) May (12) April (10) March (12) February (23) January (18) 2011 (145) December (20) November (21) October (14) September (13) August (4) July (5) July (1) April (5) March (19) February vallentuna (25) January (18) 2010 (92) December (1) November vallentuna (6) October (3) August (2) July (2) July (4) May (6) April (12) March (12) February (21) January (23) amn ... It's all my fucking vallentuna fault again went out of hand: D mega shitty day: S Take me away from here "(history of overdose: D: D: D What do you do when your heart howl? whimpering and scratching somewhere j ... Back at home ... .. I found you in the mood na: D: D: D: D

No comments:

Post a Comment