Sunday, March 22, 2015

After the end of the dirt, I am always a bit sad, dispirited. I always try to digest everything tha


'' Writing is the same as fucking. It's all about setting a mood and tricking everyone into been having feelings. The right music, Intoxicating, carpet steamer flickering candles. You have to romance pages of the notebook and over the years I have experienced very Become a lover. '' carpet steamer Pearson -Moriah carpet steamer
After the end of the dirt, I am always a bit sad, dispirited. I always try to digest everything that has happened (because believe me, always something juthub). Everything goes so siuh-Sauh carpet steamer and ends. And then istudki, can not believe that out. You keep the armband over hand, because, after all, must be no more progress .. This can not be carried out .. again ..
Kross was, as always, awesome. I can not say that the best .. Great, great, great and awesome. But not the best. I think it would be best if it were my most favorite Sidecar monkey would still come. But stupid Willemsen is injured. So the heart külkapaar Willemsen / Bax were damaged and could not be in the drive. However, though. World Champion came Etienne Bax and Kaspar Stupelis !! I am in my Baxi-boys sincerely happy and very, very proud.
The band was stupid. It was cool for the party. carpet steamer Except he creeper who thought that since I am a beautiful lady I must immediately be her maid. And who thought that sitting in my films are desperately needed. S crew you pervert! We became familiar with the jolly Ireland fans who kindly let us also shared by the fans shirts.
I am sad and happy at the same time. I am happy because of motocross was nice .. and sad because carpet steamer I have to wait again for 12 months. 12 long months. This is a long enough time, do not forget that it feels as if the wheels roar, fly ash and dust. And forget that tickling feeling. But then again, you stand the suffocating heat in hand, look intently, carpet steamer puperdamas inside the heart itself, a number of our boys flying, then again to scream from the heart. Although they could barely hear, or not at all. And even though hundreds of stone spilling over you. You are not angry with them, just waiting carpet steamer patiently until they reach the next circle back to you. And then you will see how they stand on the podium, carpet steamer and the trophy carpet steamer and the title of world champion in röögid again. Finally, no more voice and throat hurts. And so good and proud to be .. And then you fall into this tundesse again, and more than in the previous year.
Archive carpet steamer for January (1) December (2) October (1) September (2) May (1) February (1) January (1) September (2) August (2) July (1) June (1) May (1) April (2) March (1) February (1) January (2) September (1) August (1) July (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment