Wednesday, March 18, 2015

This blog


School Day 1/4. It's not every day you sit right next to a girl who graduated cleaned the same school you did, has the same bracelet you do (it is never a fungus anyone else) and the top of That has the same pen as you. What a neighbor! My Little World! School Day 2/4. Dandelions. I love them! Can not say they're my favorite flowers, but they are definitely my favorite weeds! I Could Never wait for summer to come so I could make my own That dandelion-wreathes and walk around with Them so proudly. I'm so thankful to my mom and brother for Showing Me How To Make Those When I was little, and it's definitely something I'd like to teach KG. It's like a million little cleaned yellow suns right on top of your head, would not you agree? School Day 3/4. THESE Orbit monsters are so cool! The coffee cup reminded me angry, that I accidentally cleaned spilled the coffee was in my thermos cup while on the bus and on my way home. Everything was coffee'ish - my pants, my blouse, my bag, my purse was soaking Even! So embarrassing ... The plus side is that everything smells like coffee! Customization for the win! School Day 4/4. Finally Over! It's sad to see my new friends go Already, but I'm happy to see That little someone Struggling with the choice of what to put in her mouth - The Pacifier or the toes :) Yesterday's picture: BFF's going-away / birthday party - a childless and sober evening with many drunk people and #extramoments!
Behind it is quite long and full of (school) week - again, I'm older and wiser now. Youth camp training cleaned was what I needed was to detect the passion again; this training, I realized once again that life begins cleaned outside the comfort zone, and that it 'is' at all was that I was captivated by youth. Youth work-related training programs in this sense is always easy to keep up, because people are open to communicators, and you can always be sure that the training from any acquaintance you do not leave. So I also! On the first day as soon as I got to sit next to the girl, who was Nominationi bracelet, which I had not seen anyone else so far, and he wrote in the same pen, which I am. Then I got another ear, he graduated from the TPS and so forth it was. INSPECTION is not much need, especially cleaned when so much in common with the north.
With regards cleaned itself as the topics of training, you will probably be carried out in more than half of the camps does not correspond with those requirements, which they should. We laughed and came to the conclusion that a miracle is not where the "bubble film-kids" come as no longer good old doors and loose-floors creak-to-water-once-a-day warm-bearings can not do. Did you know that the camp should not be a barbecue or campfire marshmallows warm evenings cleaned to eat, if any of you just admitted to cook it? And of course it has to cook a BBQ, take heed from others. :)
K, for example, is home to a completely blue. Literally. But he was a good one, and got through the exam period - in this case a bit from the physical, but he was a great help to our partners for sure. Who do not have a clue what I'm talking about, it took place on 17 May Kristiine Sports cleaned Hall Distinguished DAN college in the presence vööeksamid - brown and black belt certifications. Q And was honorable uke two of our school coach, who successfully passed their exams were. We spent an afternoon, as you can see from the picture, some of A Le Coq Extra company - we have sent enlistment and friends celebrating a birthday. And I was driving experience, with its green-green. And whenever cleaned someone less experienced has to do something, anything goes awry. So we do. Well, something cleaned happened to us does not, however, spent in the company of a girl who apparently a small amount of alcohol, gravity and an old sports injury because of his sprained foot away again and screamed in pain and struggling. Already led to panic in the city, after all, Alexandra rides that we will soon-soon removed. No pressure, but when you go to start? But now? In this respect, it might soon leave. Trip-report'is reflected the members went to the ambulance, who gave the previous analgesic to add another, but to the young women who did not - so we had to provide our transportation service. Halfway through the city that was the maid Cloudy cleaned Cloudy. At least any of us had fun. For many kõrvalpõike was delayed due to the success of our home for long, and so we got was when we heard how the little guy we talked a fairy tale night at half past three (the child was at my grandmother's keep it real for the night we brought home again). I felt rongaemana Some silly, cleaned but when I saw that the child did not make the transportation very ignored and left to sleep peacefully at home again, improved self-confidence and man, I got to cuddle to sleep peacefully.
But generally cleaned I am blogging the same theme that Aililgi - teen tab open, and i'm starting to write, but it must be the little guy says "EH!" cleaned and everything is gone. Not all, but most of it, which I wanted to write. cleaned
This blog

No comments:

Post a Comment