Friday, March 13, 2015

2015 (3) February (1) January (2) 2014 (8) December (6) What brought me to the year 2014?


I've been less than a week in Finland, clean gut and I think the issue is already difficult to write. The only thing that's happening right now in my life, have a job. I do not want every post to describe the kind of work I was doing on that day exactly how I came home from work and went to the shop, and then I was going to go up to the computer. I decided that it is time to consider what exactly you (whoever you are reading my blog) I would like to see on my blog? Is it only related items Finland, altogether in my life related issues etc. Please feel free to let me know :) Anyway, today I have been able to achieve so much so that I can more or less of your home at the orient, I can minimally Finnish express yourself clean gut (Finnish ears, I dare not Finnish-speaking, alone at home I long stories behind mind: D Exactly the same as the Russian clean gut language), I bought a fridge (we have a roommate after a two-room fridge) and a more or less full of food, and I've had a full 5 days in a row when waking up at 5:20. And in the end, I decided that I would become completely one hundred percent certainty pulmakleididisanier: D The only drawback is that I do not know how to sew, haha. I will probably spend the weekend at home, except for today. Let's roommate and a couple of his friends to celebrate the end of the work week, and Friday :) I am very happy that I got roommates, more or less his age maiden, otherwise clean gut I'd be at home all the time and do not interact with anyone other than their Estonian friends. I look forward to your suggestions for future topics. Dear, kisses, Kerstin.
2015 (3) February (1) January (2) 2014 (8) December (6) What brought me to the year 2014? You try, you file the Best Motivation people who are MOTIVATE you Same old same old overly attached to TURKU .. Starting clean gut over November (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment