Tuesday, December 3, 2013

patience that take quite a month before I returned to write again, I


Follow all things good and evil depending on which angle you are viewing them. 20 hours ago I know I turn the waxen kakasuot tshirt I just misunderstood immediately Those with component parts navel. 1 hour ago How Does the duration of the watch battery? nagpapabili grandmother to me like you turn on automatic long thought Asking rekommendera available! 1 day ago I think the young people do not can not sasagi in my mind a frightful pinch my mother. 1 day ago finally have tigyawat also fit my face. 1 day ago COUNTDOWN 103 748 days left before Christmas
patience that take quite a month before I returned to write again, I've been so busy this first enter the month of November and I scarcely knew that some of awake and just change that were not in the month. I intend susurpresahin I really have to lose you after some time I suddenly susulpot magpost picture for me as uniform as pambasketbol including eto kase kateam but I did the story. the second time I met Bruce nakasabay former housemate in PBB house's brother in the pinagpapagupitan I dun nagkaron chance we could talk while we wait for both to vacate Those gay conclude Those cut were before us. We nagyoyosi nun out and we nagkaron some typical change rekommendera of brainstorming and answer after answer n'yang smile nod eunuch him.
are you here? Have you been here long? nagwu where you work? are you in the philippines? earnings watched Ah! Ah ahead 'do that we talk about' yun. , in other words to properly train traveling ganun I compare the trends we discuss which unfortunately deviate the wheel tracks.
filipino all the accidents I nasalihan league and I have this feeling that the big reasons why many nun watching because with Bruce, so the exit s'yempre on TV. We called one by one to go out and pumwesto among court .. almost deafen me shout Nung called the apelidong written in my uniform,
Nung surname persuade players really changed me, I first inapiran by bruce And when so instructed rekommendera at the gudluck. I included rekommendera the first five games isinalang immediately but few do to enter me on hold. we have the ball makashoot nun after the opponent, 37-50 the score and just competition. strict but I guard I slipped Nung accident n'yang tramp the shoelace Asking, I just saw me approaching the ball, a larger and larger to cover the entire Asking around and while I s' seize his hand I'm excited with the stroke of a warm hand on my neck along with a nakakabinging whistle of referee,
Foul! tinambol like the chest, rekommendera what if I suddenly shield free throw? magdribble and I did not know as I do not speak magshoot rekommendera ball. how how how short and if I pass too twitter? rekommendera damn it! I approached rekommendera Those Asking withdraw refrigerator for Those Asking and ignores calls to magdadahilan just me I coach to put us.
just mouthed Those referee me, wondering over and over again so I told him ok no foul Stick I'm not hurt and also Asking incidentally, because in the distant rekommendera nun kateam I do not understand what I pinaglalaban so I once approached by bruce pat on my butt ..
I nakahinga loose but not revoked Nung referees' foul Nung Yung competition and I also thought the free throw. finished the game I will not be entered again. We loser, piles. Some days passed before we attended the game again, here U Those called to do or die Nung bruce says call me before that night raw yun so I prepare my body for the pukpukan surely occur. I almost can not breathe rekommendera on twitter, I'm busy with the analysis in every action of the opponent .. I know who is fast but careful and slow but sure every move, only just five points rekommendera near the opponent and drain time. As I tighten breathing and weak knees as I continued to sweat flowing from my fontanel, I literally sweat bathing because rekommendera Twitter rekommendera might mafoul out Those I kateam and necessitate a coach that I enter for play because I just left. also seem to have heard God's prayers and spent the time I entered a moment. ended the fight grew more ten points compared to U.S. competition. losing the team win, but I'm as human beings, I just smiled at the team we Nung night 'yun. We simultaneously wiped the sweat and changed clothes wa

No comments:

Post a Comment