Monday, December 9, 2013

I gd impressive imo, kat. you


Took the softdrinks that unclear
What stories
Hay, alas no water, eh chisel
Prayer is unfortunate
From Nena's flea
Observer
With "No Pee Here"
His forsaken
The Book of Destruction
Of food, produced Baro
Says the man "Wide turn the sky"
The call, Book of Destruction.
katrinadanieles November 24, 2010 at 7:24 PM
Futuristic yong first poem. You really happen, yong another scene occurs. Only one thing, escalating and when compiled, cleanliness chronic problems, cleanliness can be entered in the book of destruction. Good luck Kat Reply Delete
I really can not imagine the future without water, but you made me realized that it is chillingly possible, hopefully Do not happen and hopefully we learn, cleanliness also for the coming generations. Good luck, congratulations in advance, Merry Christmas as well! Reply Delete
@ JonathanAquino: Do not hope that happens .. but I really like the nature neglected now eh .. Salmat the way reading my poems and greeting One Hello. ^ ^ Nice day FOR YOU! :) Reply Delete
I gd impressive imo, kat. you're one of the few who have amazing Such an expert hold on our native language. from your work alone, I can already see what type of person you are, what you find important, cleanliness what influences you, etc. ... 're all of the good stuff. you care about the world. You have talent .. Should you never stop working and this ha .. pinoy you gold. I wish you the best! : D Reply Delete
Fan Amen The Whistle The Home in My Heart! Balay top of the bell Lawn Led A World Costume Prisoner of Heaven suffers Yet little notebook to Include cleanliness Wild We Love Mom gaiety Home Nan Ta-Ha-Where Does Heaven Really Mom? Found It Home To Love Me No Clipping Faces Behind the Clouds In Our Home Candid Ten pesos Contour Tahan Na, Nene Tahan (an) Tara and Eighty Eight Tres Devastated to Home
18-24 Memories of childhood Alabang - Zapote Rd. (My Refuge, My Home) Children torment The Cask of Resources The Home The Home I Want I do not yet tangible Poems of Home confidant Embryo Dusk Are You Still My Home You My Mother Home Lights ... Column ... Refuge habitat de-tire Coffee and Bible Diary Crusade Move Apartment Move-Manna House Love's Youngest Artists Home Pikit-theft Mister Kong Eye Wounds come back Door Cycle Start This Summer Rain Tahan Tahan, an Home Home, zeal Sermons A Biography Home Three Pairs of Parent cleanliness Three Types of Home Address and Home Tent shreds
Japanese Sais ought Memorial Memorial Santa Alleys Corner Home Smell The Batu-Balani The joy beheld and shall call Nina's Home Butchoy Dreamhouse Bertdey I would just Love My Mom Play Outdoor Po! Engineers My Dad! Part road Lili! Party! Si mound Muning: The Puppy live at NEST
My Mother, My Father, The Letter The Return Home of innocence Heritage Eve Bunso'y Checkmate Dear Papa Not Expected Gift From Singapore WIth Love A Hate Letter, Joseph Mom, Brother Letter Before You Laugh Little Couple Not Received Pagm-AMA-eg Kay Jordan Conversation cleanliness For Single Women's Life Gratitude, Forgiveness and Promise for the family's youngest cleanliness Blindfolds Three Angels In My Life Thanks Mom and Dad Surprise Letter For Papa
1st - I was Jero, Sizes Sta. Mesa - Jerome P. Luke) 2nd - I Si tolits, Sizes Canhabagat (Kenneth cleanliness V. Rosales 3rd - I was Obot, Sizes Anus (Erwin B. Aguila)
3rd - Biyaheng Sea (Jacqueline M. Padit) 1st - Guide (Kenneth V. Rosales) 1st - Toy Ethnicity (Chrian L. Blaine Ordinario) 2nd - Cycle of Life (Farrah Celeste Larot) 2nd - With You Shall Know? Tara, & Society in 'Pinas!
1st - just also coin Night (Jerome P. Lucas) 2nd - Blue. Brown. Silver. Golden Heart (Carlo R. Rey Vidamo) 3rd - Beauty Friends (Joseph G. Escober)
"Amazing Race" My Journey My Significant Mr. Reigh's The Right Vacation With The Heavenly Province cleanliness Hucay The Windows of Their Souls Return Journey's Lawretz The Extraordinary Life of Demetrius Maximo The Stylus Travel Ate Charo Boat Biyaheng canvass Destination Heaven There Didyikam Po La Union grand Wandering cleanliness Heart of Southern Tagalog Last Trip One Thousand Steps Iwag Jeep Manong When Valentine traveled counterpart Myself Cheese Kopyahan If the brain with Voice & Society - Phase export Luzon, cleanliness Visayas and Mindanao Facebook Mendiola Once Foreigners From Up Baler Nokia 3310 Pa-Carriedo cleanliness Regression Towards Happiness Travel Traveler cleanliness Longing Vision, Life and Love A Journey cleanliness Handkerchief PeSolitaria.com Library Priceless Pink Red G-Liner In Banda Roon In Desert ... With A

No comments:

Post a Comment