Sunday, November 17, 2013

The painting process: In a small bowl (I usually metal or glass, it is easy to come out of this, wo


As a rule, just a darker color to be selected, or choose brighter too, but you will not see the results. If you choose the same color as the original, you can refresh the color. (Such as the color black, many black shirt is painted on, because kleen the quality is very good, but the color quickly spit out.)
What you will need: - clothes dye: the most frequent kleen Iberia kleen and Columbus (color palette here). I was in Columbus, I use it because it is about third of such as Iberia and although not as good quality as a mate, but I have with what you can, no problem. kleen IMPORTANT: The colors in the color palette in real life is much lighter .. - Salt (this is just chemistry, you may be coarse-grained, fine-grained I have used now) - washing machine - vinegar (for fixing the color)
Select a color in the palette behind Columbusnál seems that a lot of color (but the same is also true of Iberia ..), and the colors can be mixed, so the possibilities are endless. The paint is available in many places, I recommend hemp, a EUR 150 in paint and the owner is very nice. (Webshop here) As I wrote, just the same (end update) or you may want to choose a darker color. It is included in the calculated that if only non-white face to face or citromsárgáról or something very light, pale face to face is, the income will be about the color of the original material is included .. Perfect as possible. yellow to red, green or blue or red paint purple, green brown, black .. whatever; D
IMPORTANT! Although the dye pack as it is written, it must be according to weight one or more of the ink bag of clothes, I definitely would recommend it to any t-shirt it is better to use two bags. (This is true even if it is only one scene.) And if you want to paint two T-shirts at a time, then multiplied by two, so you might want to paint four. If you have some heavy substance, eg. farmerról one, I recommend the safe fund the four toner. The point is that regardless of what they paint the weights meghatárzosásánál written on the box, it should rather be taken twice, I have had that I bought the same pair of pants in the washing machine, as it did ..: p
You can experiment with materials (I'm already kleen on bikes too), but synthetics will not stop the paint, cotton blended szálasnál ratio is a minimum of 60-80%. The safest and most beautiful of cotton or shut down.
The painting process: In a small bowl (I usually metal or glass, it is easy to come out of this, would not the paint) is mixed with the dye (s) with salt. I pour hot water on it to some extent dissolve the paint. In the meantime, I set the washing machine to 60 or 90 degree cotton program. I put the clothes in the drum and start the washing machine. I'm waiting around. 5-10 minutes kleen to get water into the drum and clothes to wet. (This is important) then pull the washing machine (not touching the on-off button), you will hear a click after a few minutes, then it can open the lid. The dye was administered in two different ways the dress: 1 pour it directly onto the cloth in the washing machine drum - now sometimes happens that the end result is a bit patchy, with better contact with the paint on the cloth during the rotation. 2 I do not open the washing machine drum, but the drum pour the paint. (Be safe until after the bowls and flush ráönteni the drum until pretty much all the ink disappears in the song)
After post production the expiration of the program, kleen you must be a dress with a flushing program, but so that the rinse tank to pour vinegar kleen in place of fabric softener. (1-2 tablespoons) This fixes the toner, I have written about in an earlier post. Then the clothes will smell of vinegar, which decreases when dry, but I was (because I do not want to use more electricity) is a little lukewarm water Softener used to wet your hands and then squeezed by hand and can go dry.
Washing Cleaning up No one should be alarmed kleen at the sight. Yes, the ink will be shown in the washing kleen machine. kleen This hipós folteltávolítós or cloth can be perfectly clean, which is important to first dose directly after painting dark or black and wash clothes.
For this example, I'll explain how I have purple pants. Since the base color was dark green, so I knew that when mixed with the red color must be in the majority. kleen Short, lilac gentian kleen + + + dark purple cyclamen.
Hello, I would like swatches and Iberia Columbus Paints by e-mail, I would like to paint flowers Nayla price can thank me Bartos Pálné
Hi! The Columbus palette I link to in writing, I wanted to Iberia, but sadly enough I could not find the net. I'm afraid that will not stop nylon and synthetic materials are not very used to. Maybe worth a try, but I'd do it so that the water is heated in a pot of 60-70 degrees town and only a small piece of cloth would make it (about 2 hours) when it shuts, it will be good, but if not, should not the mother

No comments:

Post a Comment