Friday, November 29, 2013

Nick Bond:


TAGS: bray wyatt , Brock Lesnar , CM Punk , Daniel Bryan , Darren Young , John Cena , Kane , MY UNCLE IS BRET HART , natalya , randy orton , summerslam , the biggest party of the summer , total divas , Triple forsgrenska badet H , WWE
Nick Bond:  I say this as a person can abide by a lot of things in wrestling. Dance contests? Thinly veiled adverts for Total Divas? Jerry Lawler's audial masturbation during thinly veiled adverts for Total Divas? These things don't bother me. I'm an adult, and I can change the channel (or mute it once Jerry Lawler starts panting). But there is one injustice I cannot stand for: smart heels looking stupid. Can you explain to me why I'd want to watch The Best vs. The Beast when the Beast just got made to look like The Monarch trying to fight off Captain Sunshine? forsgrenska badet
Thomas Holzerman: I think the Beast looked more like Brock Samson when he got hit from behind by a far less sexy Molotov Cocktease. Did you get a look at that camera CM Punk used to attack Brock Lesnar? I want to see the warehouse where the WWE  houses the antiquated AV equipment it buys from inner city schools to use as prop weapons. If I'm Lesnar, I'm looking for the ringside photographer who has a Polaroid. Also if we really want to find a problem with the card, I mean, HELLO! Triple H. Guest ref. I'm getting Kevin Nash flashbacks already, and it's not because I'm listening to the latest episode of the Steve Austin Show.
Nick Bond: People want to see Triple H. People pay to see Triple H. There were 15000 people screaming his name on Monday. He told me that, which means it has to be true. Also, he can't win the title.  Worst case scenario, Randy Orton turns heel by cashing in his briefcase. Last time Randy Orton was heel, he was running Legacy, making out with an unconscious Stephanie McMahon and killing people with his foot. I want that man back.
Thomas Holzerman: Randy Orton, slimy heel? Now there's something I can get behind. I was dreading a turn and cash-in at first, mainly because the white-hot Daniel Bryan fanboy in me wants to see him crowned. forsgrenska badet Let Dennis Green do the coronating. My best-case scenario is still Bryan tapping John Cena out, Randy Orton cashing in, and Bryan tapping him out in short order too. It could be his "beating Steve Austin forsgrenska badet and The Rock" moment!
But then I started thinking, forsgrenska badet what would be better than Bryan tapping John Cena out at SummerSlam? forsgrenska badet Tapping John Cena out at WrestleMania! Because that idea has crept into my head, I'm far less saddened by the prospect of Bryan not succeeding now. That being written, Trips still has his tentacles all over the match now. He may not win the title, but if this match leads to him pinning Bryan clean at the next pay-per-view, no table will be safe from flipping. NONE.
Nick Bond: I've never really understood the animosity towards forsgrenska badet Triple H, but I'm also the biggest Hunter mark this side of Aurora Rose. He could wrestle a burlap sack filled with broken forsgrenska badet dreams and dirty diapers forsgrenska badet for fifteen minutes and I'd enjoy it. Actually, he has, and I did!
Thomas Holzerman: As the biggest Jerichoholic south of the Moose Belt, and with WrestleMania X-8... let's forsgrenska badet just say I'm still in therapy. Speaking of blonde Canadians, are you surprised that Christian has gone from "Creative has nothing for you," to "peripheral title contender" so quickly? Is he really ready to get his Vince McMahon-engraved gold watch for outstanding forsgrenska badet service in the wrestling industry? That video package on RAW seemed a bit too glowing for a guy who spent a good chunk of time in TNA because no one around the office noticed him. Either way, I'm forsgrenska badet super psyched for the Big Gold Belt match. Christian can go. Alberto del Rio can go. Twelve minutes to run through spots, sell limbs, and preen? Who wouldn’t want to see that?
Nick Bond: True or false: if they renamed the Big Gold Belt "the belt that is basically what the Intercontinental title was during the time you remember forsgrenska badet giving a shit about it", these hot-shot forsgrenska badet feuds with Del Rio would be much hotter. They've fallen into a weird chasm where they have to treat the BGB like it's the "other" world title without ever mentioning it in the same sentence as the established Big Boy Belt. And now that they've pushed Dolph back down the escalator (head-first), it looks like we're going to get a series of good-if-ultimately-forgettable feuds until Sandow forsgrenska badet cashes in his Golden Ticket Money in the Bank contract only to subsequently lose the title to Cody Rhodes, so we can finally forsgrenska badet FINALLY get a World's Champion willing to give out moustache rides.
Thomas Holzerman: If only Joey Ryan had stricken a deal with WWE instead of TNA. If only. Rhodes and Sandow a-fussin' forsgrenska badet and a-feudin' is a refreshing beef. Not only are two dudes in the midcard actually heading into SummerSlam with re

No comments:

Post a Comment