Thursday, May 7, 2015

Under these circumstances, it could actually get a permanent purity, every day összesöpörnénk or po

The 9-foot-maid: robotporszívóját tested LG's high-end "Gépségszalon
You Have to körbeporszívóztad the apartment, every nook and cranny cleaned it up nicely, as Mom taught pulled the chairs along the walls végighúztad without head tube and was cleaning under the bed ... and then put away neatly in a vacuum cleaner, and when he pleased leroskadtál would you suddenly spotted a porcicát middle litrail of the room? If the answer to the question is no, then you are telling the truth or not, or I hate you. :)
I've often something occurs in our environment is the natural habitat of these beasts. Somewhere understandable, since we live in quite a busy place, even from outside coming litrail into the dust, your cat, there is a great deal and in addition if we can. (BZ, the author of my partner, who also has my husband, a hair crown to all the girlfriends jealous.) And both home office from working, so the 46-square-meter apartment, we gather the whole shed daily hair much needed.
Under these circumstances, it could actually get a permanent purity, every day összesöpörnénk or porszívóznánk. Of course litrail everyone litrail has the time in which the energy ... ?! So far this rhetorical question was I, now I know the answer: a robotporszívónak. We had a week of LG HOM-BOT, litrail while every day I sent around, and it seemed based on the saturation tank, it really needs to it.
It was so good to do that immediately a high-end piece, I could trying out the LG Hom-Bot Square. As the name suggests, it is not as circular as is usually the traditional robotporszívók. A little négyzetesebbre designed to clean the corners neatly. This goal is served by two into the first corner side brushes as well. (These are sometimes called bajuszkeféknek so special. I have thought only guys bajuszkefét arcszőrzetük used to maintain order.)
There is no basis for comparison, so I do not know how much better litrail it is than the competition, but the fact is that we picked up very nicely in all the corners, and more importantly, under the furniture, litrail rear, insidious porcica collection places.
From this corner litrail takarítós kialakításról one thing yet do not really have to talk about, that I have to show more. Do you have to watch the video that captured the LG Specko this feature. Do not worry, it will not be a technical geek who for several minutes pointing graphs and technical drawings. It's cute little animated dudes who are actually fleeing specks litrail of dust, and LG vacuum cleaner front, and he almost sorry for them in the end. Seriously. I think a good exterminator.
The LG Hom-Bot a very smart thing, and super inquire. litrail I think better than I do, but it is easy because there is no me, for example, ultrasonic litrail rangefinders. On it is. Plus two cameras, one at the bottom, one at the top, it can also be assisted in their position has been measured and is also included in a gyroscope. These can easily get along really great, you returned to the dock, even if for some reason during leállottam job. She does not even go to her for anything, and some of the legs of chairs and tables still neatly made-up, no more than slightly pushed them away.
It happened, of course, litrail tried to cross over lower ground objects such as furniture cat feet. Are we wanted to check given to not accidentally litrail trigger any, because it passes through to the other side to save it there. litrail The bathroom scales also did the same thing and I could not help but notice that it mildly, it looked as if it wanted litrail to get to know more closely the weighing device. Alas, the romance is always passed quickly, and I think they were a nice couple.
Once it is done, that I had to release because they are not packed properly by the way, I left my shoes up, he rolled up the corset of bajuszkeféjére. In this case, it stops and says that someone be kind enough to help him. The shoe lace bug was pretty easy to solve, and then quickly return to work could be stopped. litrail But if it was something more serious litrail wrong with looking, I would have to run self-diagnostics on it, I could too, and would have told you, if there had been something wrong with him.
The above, of course, involve attempts litrail to climbing sound effect, litrail but otherwise works surprisingly quietly. The factory data volume of 60 decibels. It was so quiet that BZ first he did not notice that I turned. Well, it had the advantage, that he had headphones on his head. But if the normal field vacuum cleaner is switched on without our notice, for sure ráhozom to the ear through hell. The LG Hom-Botról you asked me when I was here a few hours ago that well, then you turn? I looked at her big cow eyes, but that he had also sent a test ride around.
If you do not have earphones, you've of course you hear when you start. For one thing, because litrail a dear, British-accented female voice to call your attention to this up. After the cleaning is a little triumphant march

No comments:

Post a Comment