Sunday, September 29, 2013

Bella Beauty


Our lunch-truskawy bought straight from the plantation, pretzels, water and coffee :)
xbebe18 April 21, 2012 at 2:48 PM
xbebe18 April 21, 2012 at 2:49 PM
until I envy the sunshine and that warmth in our starts only clarify but the cold is still Strawberries cherries and pride Lookin mamba yum well that MailAs time to rest and recharge folsom zoo the batteries Delete Reply
oh how wonderful! it would be great to be so close on the cool lake! :)) Reply Delete
But how cool and calm, and I'd love to go to the lake 25 minutes from the city to the people so much that some people just go after the other, as just a little weather will do these places are just besieged :) Cute photos :) Anne Reply Delete
Reply
Darling, you remind me again around where I spent such a great time .. Great pictures, I hope naladowalas batteries and you're ready for the next week. I greet warmly! Reply Delete
but it was wonderful! and the truskawy yum;] Delete Reply
beautiful views! Reply Delete
Hey Paulie, folsom zoo it seems to me that I was also here in 2005, when he visited the family (they live in Oranegvale), and one day we went on a bike trip to the lake, bike trail ran along the river, the views are spectacular (was autumn and the colors the leaves folsom zoo on the trees, amazing). did not have 100% certainty that it's the same place because it seems to me that we paid some admission, but very shortly we took from their house and lake looks familiar :-) Yours sincerely Pauline! Reply Delete
Paulina beautiful place :) I have a question folsom zoo for you, because you always say that do not want to stay on permanently in the U.S., with what may be the next vacation. And as it happened, you were already permanently? And how does it look with legal residence permanently? You have citizenship? I mean, after all, if I now I go to the U.S. just and were ... that I will illegally. And what to do to be legal? : D Reply Delete
Practically this you can be yourself, but as I wrote you will be illegal, and thus-life will be much more difficult. For me to be legally folsom zoo you have to first of all put in a lot of money, willingness, and some discernment. I passed with a tourist visa to a student, then the green card. Delete
oh-Baltic there is also beautiful :) Delete
Ehh .. I read you for quite some time, and I admit that I envy you so much that America! Oh how very much .. How much would I give to even for one day to go, well - maybe one day my dream will come true? The diversity of the landscape captivates me. And these pictures even more,] I read from you about American novelties - such would be more :) Best regards from cold lately Polish :) Reply Delete
xbebe18 April 21, 2012 at 2:57 PM
I miss you very much for strawberries. Reply Delete
Beauty and MAC
Real Techniques folsom zoo by Samantha Chapman - Blush Brush - the egg, the blush brush that paints itself!
7 hours ago
Heeled
Brightening MAC make-up base.
1 day ago
Iwetto
Johnson's Drugstore Beauty Challenge: The Results!
2 days ago
Scooby Cookies
Diadem F-28, or white matt
4 days ago
Bella Beauty
Tinted autumn - MAC Paint Pot Camel Coat
1 week ago
La Frambuesa
Update
3 months ago
Live in the moment ...
End makeupbyswirrruska
9 months ago
Lyna_sama blogs cosmetically
Cosmetically from Tk Maxx - Victor Philippe, Idrapelle Bagno Doccia folsom zoo Idratante Latte D'Arvena
1 year ago
September (2) August (2) July (5) June (2) May (2) April (4) March (2) February (5) January (6) December (6) November (5) October (4) September ( 4) August folsom zoo (1) July (5) June (15) May (10) April (14) March (20) February (29) January (11) December (10) November (8) October (4) September (3) August (15) July (9) June (6) May (5) April (1) February (2) November (1)
xbebe18 "Be the change you wish to see in the world" This blog is a fun place to share my ideas, folsom zoo looks, folsom zoo tips & tricks with the rest of girls out there .. I have a very strong personality, so you'll either REALLY folsom zoo love me, or hate me bad LOL View my complete profile
Which were used in November?


No comments:

Post a Comment